Piscosius Community Manager

• Member since Aug 4th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• LyingCarrot -

i cannot log into my account as it says that my information is wrong even tho i know i am putting it in correctly, i have tried changing my password and using other methods of creating an account aswell as using different emails

• Deltrog -

hallo , währe ganz nett von euch wen wir mal zwischen durch ein update bekommen wie viel fisch level wir schon erreicht haben für das Communitie evend schon geschaft haben :)

• Askamon -

Und ich hatte schon Angst ich werde nicht Beachtet :)

• florin2010 -

Now it literally says "Voucher isn't exists"
    Just checked in-game to see if it's correct and it is.

• Piscosius -

Did you try the the 10€ voucher or the one i sent to you?
      If it is the one for the level race, please try putting another underscore "_" into the code, next to the one that already exists. It may be a formatting error in the pearl shop

• florin2010 -

It worked!! Yeah, that seemed to be the problem, thx a lot :D cann finally show my true power in game.

• Piscosius -

Always glad to help :)
      Have fun with the OBT!

• Piscosius -

Basically, the gold package boat is more or less like a Lvl 40 boat and the platinum boat is similar to a Lvl 60 boat, though the designs are different and more importantly - they are permanent! You will get the boats for the final release, while you receive the pearls right away.

You should have received the voucher code by ingame mail.

• florin2010 -

Umm...I just got the race voucher, problem is that my country is not on the list... What do I do now?

• florin2010 -

Just reinstalled the game, works fine now.
    How can I see the special Founder boat stats? also, when will we get our voucher codes for race to the top?

• florin2010 -

So are the servers up? Currently getting that game not installed error

• Piscosius -

They should be. Try running the client and it should patch itself. If that does not work, try uninstalling and re-downloading the game again.

• Hemingway -

My Skype went down, I seem not to be able to access it at this time.

• Hemingway -

Welcome as CM :)

• Piscosius -

Thank you, Hemnigway!
      I am looking forward to working with you :)

• Hemingway -

I am looking forward to working alongside you all as well. It will be a good week before I start, the mail service is still slow, it will take time for my papers to get to Dublette :) Yeah, the mail moves as slow as I am old :D