Swordfish Community Manager

• Member since Jun 7th 2015
Last Activity

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• belgradekillaz -

want let me sign in keeps saying wrong password and I know its right

• RoPorto -

When announcing the winners ???

• Hemingway -

cannot post in the event thread. Don't have rights to post

• Hemingway -

I found a very very very bad bug, that will need some fixing up before the game goes live. It makes Shell.

In the lucky market, when you press Exchange on the bait you get, you get 1000 shell, but to play the lucky market it costs only 300 shell instead of 5000. I can see people now in my mind exploiting this. I tried it out quite a bit to see if it would change, and it did not. So yeah, real bad bug :)

I posted that here instead of in the open forum, did not want anyone to see it and exploit it

• Hemingway -

You need to take a look at the guild name from the player named Logan. the guild name Schn33dlewoods I think we all know what that was intended to be :) "schnedelwutz"

• Swordfish -

Man you guys are making it hard x) Thanks for the report this will be changed

• Hemingway -

I'm sorry , If I could, I would send you all coffee and donuts to make it easier :D

• Hemingway -

I wanted to ask a question before I break any rules ingame. I always used the guild name MasterBaiters, I would like to know if I may use it here as well. I mean nothing sexual or crude with the name.

• Swordfish -

Hey Hemingway.
      I must admit I chuckled. It's a pretty goofy pun and I like it, but I can't allow it, sorry. Since we send warnings in the forum for lighter words I don't think this one can pass and we do have to be a little strict with enforcement to keep the forum and game civil :p But I trust you will find another nice pun for your guild name!

Anyway kudos for asking beforehand, much apreciated.

See you ingame and thanks for your support!

• Hemingway -

I found a name , my friend and his wife like it I hope we get no problems with it the guild name is HookerzUnlimited if this a problem, please let me know, and you can tell me how to change the name.

• Swordfish -

Hehe, once again, nice pun but I can't allow it. Sorry. Try to find a name that doesn't have a double entendre, understand this is just a question of respecting the rules, and that we don't have anything against humor, but anything even potentially offensive has to be restricted.

• Hemingway -

How do I change the name of my guild, I do not want to abandon it as that would be a waste of 200k shell on my part. Is there a way for me to exit my guild to make a new one, with a name conform to the rules ? Or can you have my Guild name changed to Saltydogs ?