Announcement How to correctly post a BUG or Technical issue

• How to correctly post a BUG or Technical issue

Hello and welcome to this little guide that will help you post a bug report correctly. As you know, the better the report, the faster we can provide support.

Before posting a bug or game issue, please use the search function at the top right corner of the forum, or browse manually in the bug section of your language. There may already be a thread over your issue. or check here Compiled Bugs list first to see if what you want to report has already been reported.

1. Create a thread in the correct forum with a title that gives us a clue at first sight what kind of bug you have found. Example for thread title [Bug] Game crashing by quests or [Technical] Login don't work. Please do not use another persons bug thread to post yours, that slows us down trying to find out who found what, when and where

For english speaking people Post your threads here Technical Problems And Bugreport
    For german speaking people post here Technische Probleme und Bugreports
    For our french community please post here Soucis techniques et rapports de bugs

2. Post the following infos
    - Date ( Day - Month - Year ]
    - Character name
    - Map ( example; Asia 1 - Mokpo )
    - Bug description ( Please post as much info as possible. Also link to any screenshots. )
    - What were you doing when the error occured ( Installing, Patching, Playing )
    - Operating system ( Which Windows version do you use )
    - How much Ram and also which Graphicscard do you use.
    - Add a ScreenShot of any error messages

Give us as much detail as you can. The details that are needed to support you and your issues

Before posting a bug or game issue, please use the search function at the top right corner of the forum, or browse manually in the bug section of your language. There may already be a thread over your issue.

3. Do not insult, flame or answer to any post with spam or unneeded comments. This will only get you a warning or possibly banned from the forum. Do not give false information in answer to a problem, this behavior will only get you into trouble.

4 Please do not "hijack" a forum thread by changing the subject. If you want to change the subject, please start a new message thread. Do not post over an issue in a Thread that was created for a different issue than yours. It just makes it difficult for us to help you get an issue solved and for us to help others !!!

5. Do not post in all CAPS <<--- Caps = yelling, an it is rude at the very least. That also goes for Thread titles.

Follow this simple guide and we can help you faster and more efficient with your bugs and any other issues.

In the case you cannot log in, please post that as a technical issue, a World of Fishing team member will then contact you via private chat in the forum, to gather any extra information we may need to help you with your problem.

Please answer us back as fast as you can when we try and help fix your issues at hand. If you do not answer us, we do not know if you are in further need of assistance. It allows us to help you faster and more efficiently when you answer back.
    I fish because the evil voices in my head tell me to Read the game rules here World of Fishing (WoF) Ingame Rules The general rules of conduct can be found here Rules Of Conduct To make a support ticket send a mail here worldoffishing@insel-games.zendesk.com How to get to your Account Management System Account Management

The post was edited 2 times, last by Hemingway ().

• Please read this guide before posting Bugs & Technical Issues

Thank you

Your World of Fishing Team
    I fish because the evil voices in my head tell me to Read the game rules here World of Fishing (WoF) Ingame Rules The general rules of conduct can be found here Rules Of Conduct To make a support ticket send a mail here worldoffishing@insel-games.zendesk.com How to get to your Account Management System Account Management
  • Please post your issues to Crashes and other game Bugs in the correct forums section. Sending us private messages will not help us help you any faster. It helps us more to have all issues mlisted in the correct section of the forum.