Level 60 quests?

• Level 60 quests?

Hi all,

Took a little break since the steam launch, was having trouble connecting and had some RL stuff going on.

The reason for the post is, I finally did the grind through level 59. I hit 60 and there was only 1 new quest to do. Are there no new quests for level 60? Do I have to grind 6.6 million xp to get to level 61 with only the handful of dailies? Phuket dailies are terrible for xp. I'm kind of disappointed that no new quests or dailies opened up once I hit 60. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Huttwin
      Huttwin Level 60

Fish Wiki 619/919
      DosChiChi Level 38

Game Code
      If bait=XX then {fish}="very common" catch=80%
      If bait=XX and {fish}="quest fish" then {fish}="very common" catch=2%
      :D

Selling prices for fish
    • Well, after waiting for a reply for 5 days, and seeing that there have been 70ish views of this thread, I'm thinking that these forums are kind of a ghost town. I've also noticed that the game itself is a bit of a ghost town too. I think I've seen 1 or 2 open rooms to fish and when I open a room I might get 2 or 3 other players pop in during the 2h room time. Kind of disappointing. When I saw that there was going to be new content I thought it would be some new quests and new zones. I had to do level 59 from 0xp to 5.5 million xp just catching fish and doing phuket dailies as I had run out of quests to do. When I finally hit level 60 I was really hoping for some new quests since the level cap was raised.
      Huttwin Level 60

Fish Wiki 619/919
      DosChiChi Level 38

Game Code
      If bait=XX then {fish}="very common" catch=80%
      If bait=XX and {fish}="quest fish" then {fish}="very common" catch=2%
      :D

Selling prices for fish
    • Sorry, I was on vacation the last week. So naturally I could not answer. At the moment. As too any new content on itself, is still I beleive in discussion with the developers. On monday, I will ask our product manager for any infos I can post to maybe answer any questions over that.

I hope I can get some answers for you.
      I fish because the evil voices in my head tell me to Read the game rules here World of Fishing (WoF) Ingame Rules The general rules of conduct can be found here Rules Of Conduct To make a support ticket send a mail here worldoffishing@insel-games.zendesk.com How to get to your Account Management System Account Management