lingcod in Alaska

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• I'm not totally sure, but I do not believe it works that way. I believe the grade of the fish is random, from 1 - 10
      I fish because the evil voices in my head tell me to Read the game rules here World of Fishing (WoF) Ingame Rules The general rules of conduct can be found here Rules Of Conduct To make a support ticket send a mail here worldoffishing@insel-games.zendesk.com How to get to your Account Management System Account Management
    • Okidoki, I shall not backtalk the Queen

God shave the queen

Uhhhm God save the Queen :p
      I fish because the evil voices in my head tell me to Read the game rules here World of Fishing (WoF) Ingame Rules The general rules of conduct can be found here Rules Of Conduct To make a support ticket send a mail here worldoffishing@insel-games.zendesk.com How to get to your Account Management System Account Management
    • Ever since I started this game I was diagnosed with WOFOCD (world of fishing OCD). I know all about grades and from my experience, every TWO levels has ONE grade. HOWEVER, there is an exception and that is grade 1. Grade 1 fish may have more than 2 levels. For example, a fish might be found lvl 45 but a lvl 50 is also grade 1. If a fish is grade 1 at lvl 49 but grade 2 at 50, that means lvl 51 is also grade 2 and 52 is grade 3 53 also grade 3 54 grade 4 55 grade 4 and so on. Here is another exception. Grade 10. SOME fish not very common but some fish might have ONLY ONE level for grade 10. Example: a fish might be grade 9 at lvl 78 and then grade 9 again at lvl 79. Then grade 10 at lvl 80 but there is no lvl 81. Here's THREE MORE exceptions. The fish that can ONLY be caught with a special bait has only ONE level but has 10 grades within that one level. For example, marine barracuda are ALWAYS lvl 57 but you can catch grades 1 through 10. Second exception are some fish like the oarfish or chinese bahaba where there are only ONE level for each grade. So lvl 25 is grade 5 26 grade 6 27 grade 7 etc. Third and last exception are some fish like the deep sea sawedged perch or the deep sea red barracuda where they have two GRADES PER LEVEL. So for example, lvl 71 can be grade 1 OR 2 lvl 72 can be grade 3 OR 4 lvl 73 can be grade 5 OR 6 and so on. Hopefully this will explain some things :)