Dashboard

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Albino Silky Shark

Hemingway

Patch notes 17.01.2017

Patch notes 17.01.2017

General dissatisfaction with game direction - please post comments!

Alpha

complaint about the cut line button

Hemingway

Recent Activities

• Hemingway -

Replied to the thread Albino Silky Shark.

In Phuket, Koordinaten Kreuzung zwischen D1 und E1
  • Schlumpfino -

Posted the thread Albino Silky Shark.

Thread
    Kann mir jemand sagen wo ich den besagten Fisch finde und ob es einen speziellen Köder dafür gibt. Danke schonmal im vorraus
  • Hemingway -

Posted the thread Patch notes 17.01.2017.

Thread
    Hallo liebe Angler! Hier sind die Patch Notes für das Update vom 17.01.2017: - Die PvP Belohnungen wurden wieder zurückgesetzt. Das heisst, dass es wieder anstelle von Reparatur-Sets zusätzlich 35L und 12L Treibstoffkanister zu gewinnen gibt. - Die…
  • Hemingway -

Posted the thread Patch notes 17.01.2017.

Thread
    Hello fellow anglers! Here are the patch notes for the 17.01.2017 update: - Rollback of the PvP rewards from repair-kits back to Fuel canisters. The 35l and 12l fuel canisters can now be won again as a PvP rewards, while the repair kits have been…
  • Alpha -

Replied to the thread General dissatisfaction with game direction - please post comments!.

Hello everyone, I would like to pick up from my earlier post and thank you for all your comments. I have been very busy these last few weeks with Guardians of Ember and before you feel bad about that please remember that GoE keeps InselGames and WoF…
  • Teleq -

Liked Hemingway’s post in the thread Maintenance 17.1.2017.

Like (Post)
    Ahoy fellow anglers On 17.1.2017 from 6 am - 10 am CET we will be performing server maintenance. During this time the game will be offline to all users. During the last few weeks, we have re-read all the community feedback, and with this patch we will…
  • Hemingway -

Replied to the thread complaint about the cut line button.

Hi @necarian Thanks for the feedback. We will forward this to the developers.
  • necarian -

Posted the thread complaint about the cut line button.

Thread
    ok I try not to complain on forums to much but I don't know how many fish I have lost due to that stupid breakline button that does not have a conformation it should at least ask if u really want to cut the line versus just cutting the line and u…
  • Joe90 -

Replied to the thread Battlefleet Gothic, Armada.

• Joe90 -

Liked Hemingway’s post in the thread Grand Bay - Lost all fish.

Like (Post)
    Hi @nod Have you tried restarting your game ?